Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

Keenen's Holiday

Holiday

In the Holiday
I watch the Seven Movie called The Hobbit the Battle of the Five Armies,
The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King, Night at the Museum Secret
of the Tomb, Guardians of the Galaxy,and also Big Hero Six.
I’m Going to watched The Last Movie called The Jurassic World it is
Coming on at the 12 of June.
By Keenen.


I went to Napier for a Road Trip So I can Go to Splash Planet and I
had McDonalds for dinner it was a long drive.
By Keenen.


I went to Rainbow End so I can go on the Gold Rush, Invader, Log Furm,
Pirate Ship, I had Burgers, Chip and Fanta for lunch.
Theres a Tyrannosaurus Rex at rainbow end.
By Keenen.


I had a BBQ for Dinner.
I had Meat, Burger, Sausages, Rise, Pork
and also a Drink called the Mountain dew
That was a Big Dinner.
By Keenen.



THE HOLIDAYS IS FUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment