Pages

Wednesday 26 July 2017

Keenen's Holidays

In the holiday I went to the movie with Kerrie and Sarah and my favourite movie that i watched is Spiderman Homecoming and the Cars 3 and that my favourite movie that I watch at the movie and After that I go shopping at Toyworld and JB HI 5.

Image result for spider man homecomingI went to the take away to get some McDonalds for lunch and I had some KFC for Dinner and that all of my favourite take away that I want to eat.

My Favourite Places is the Museum, Motat and Bowling that
I want to go and have fun at the places.

I helped my Family doing some cleaning and jobs and I was washing the dishes, vacuuming and cleaning the Bathroom.

I went on the Laptop to look at Youtube that I want to here some music songs is my favourite song is the Imagine Dragons, Maroon 5, Gorillaz and What Does the Fox say in Ylxis and that my Favourite song.
Image result for cars 3Image result for motat planes

No comments:

Post a Comment